Monday, February 6, 2012

RIP: Hazell Stoudemire

The brother of New York Knicks player Amare Stoudemire died in a car accident early this morning in Florida; he was 35 years old. According to online reports:
The Florida Highway Patrol issued a report that said Hazell Stoudemire was driving a Cadillac Escalade north on U.S. 27 in Lake Wales, Fla., at a high rate of speed and collided with the rear of a tractor trailer at 1:42 a.m. ET. The report said that the 35-year-old was not wearing a seatbelt and was declared dead at the scene. Police are awaiting test results to see if alcohol was involved in the accident.

6 comments:

  1. He favors Maino the Rapper....Google him! RIP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ommmqq I Miss Hazell I Am Stil Cryinnnnqqqqq

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ommmqq I Miss Hazell I Am Stil Cryinnnnqqqqq

    ReplyDelete
  4. R.I.P we gone miss u down by Massey's and BP

    ReplyDelete
  5. RIP I love u Big Stat N IMMA ALWAYS REMEMBER THE TIMES WE SHARED (SLS)U gone but never, forgotten

    ReplyDelete