Thursday, December 29, 2011

Rapper: Bizarre

I want to show Nicki how much I really, really love her. Love her. … So check this out Nicki. I did this for you and only you. So here goes the world exclusive. This is how much I love you and I will eat your p–sy for life. F–k.[...] Right now, I’m going to show you my new addition. My new tattoo. Check it out. F–k yeah! Nicki, this is how much I love you. This is your husband, Bizarre.” --Rapper Bizarre from the group D12 affirm his admiration for rapper Nicki Minaj by admitting and adding an image of the rapper's face onto his arm via a tattoo:
For more, click here.

7 comments:

  1. Yo dis is some "fragrant nigga activity " bullshit! Nickie ass is getting ready to be ir-motherfucking-relevant in 3-2-1 and yo dumb azz got a permanent illustration on ur body! Dumb fuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please go to YouTube and lookup PAUL MOONEY JR. He imitates and looks just like the real PAUL MOONEY and is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "fragrant nigga activity " I cannot get over that word LOL!!! I swear ya'll be coming up with some names LOL. There is never a dull moment up here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. its bizarre hes about shocking and stuff like that and crazy

    ReplyDelete
  5. its bizarre hes about shocking and stuff like that and crazy

    ReplyDelete