Monday, October 18, 2010

Nicki Minaj


Nicki Minaj has dumped "Puffy" as her manager.

In a statement released to the public, the rapper says: "I am really strict when it comes to my representation. I had sympathy for Sean however I feel as if I haven’t gotten the guidance the manager is supposed to give his client...Personally, I feel like I’m being managed by mother. Even if you play the smallest role on my team, I wish to see progress. I’d like to thank him for everything he has done for me; for taking me under his wing… But now that my album is about to drop, its time to get serious and stop playing games."

Well Damn...

3 comments:

  1. The Chaka Khan look alike is smart and East Indian. Very sharp move and using ppls. Typical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bitch just needs to suck a big and better dick thats all. Nicki Minaj deserves a bigger dick to swallow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is absolutely nothing smart about this airhead, mind control bitch. This is what happens when you sell out, you get shifted.

    ReplyDelete