Thursday, September 16, 2010

Rapper T.I.


A federal judge in Atlanta has ordered the rapper to appear at a bond hearing in relation to his September 1st arrest.

The AJC Reports:

The summons was signed Thursday by U.S. District Judge Charles Pannel Jr., who sentenced T.I., whose real name is Clifford Harris Jr., for firearms violations.

The order, signed by T.I.'s probation officer, lists three possible violations of his bond: possession of ecstasy on Sept. 1, testing positive for opiates on Sept. 2 and associating on Sept. 1 with Cortez Thomas, a convicted felon.

Several pills confirmed to be a "controlled substance" were found on Grammy award-winning rapper and his new wife after they were stopped Sept. 1 on a Hollywood street after making an illegal U-turn, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.

...the pills were found on T.I. and his new wife, Tameka "Tiny" Cottle, and not in the Maybach, the luxury car they were in.


Story Continues...

3 comments:

  1. These celebrities are taking E pills before they hit the stage because these pills create their alter ego's.

    For the rapper T.I. it was TIP
    For Beyonce it was Sasha Fierce
    and for Tameka it was "Tiny".

    lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the celebrities who don't drink or smoke, they swallow pills!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. T.I. and Tiny had pills on them but only T.I. is going to jail?

    T.I. must be taken the rap for Tiny!

    ReplyDelete