Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Solange Knowles



On Friday, February 12, Solange Knowles sat front row at the Charlotte Ronson fashion show. Dressed as if she just walked off of the set of "That 70's Show" television series, the singer is wearing a Ronson minidress and a newboy cap.

She reveals:

My photo shoots, album packaging and video shoots are very inspired by 60s and 70s fashion. My mother [Tina Knowles] always had great coffee table books. I looked specifically at The Supremes, Earth, Wind & Fire and Isley Brothers for fashion and it’s very apparent, I think.”

The singer also reveals that she is preparing to release a new album this year:

“..., I’m actually about to lock myself in a tree house in Costa Rica and finish my record. I’m writing and setting up a whole studio there. Hopefully it will be out this fall,”

2 comments:

  1. I feel so sorry for This trick. She is trying her damnest to be relevant. She may actually be better than her Sister/mother. I wonder do she ever go to the rituals that they have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, She attends rituals. She throws up the Baphomet too but the thing about the Illuminati is they only can give you publicity not fake albums sales!! She should move on and try producing or something else!!

    ReplyDelete