Thursday, December 24, 2009

Kayne West Speaks:


During a recent concert (at the Nokia Theatre) with Kid Cudi, Kayne West dropped a freestyle validating what we already knew; he sold his soul to the devil:

"I had to get up out this motherf*cker for a second...love the game so much and I'm so passionate about it that I just can't take this sh*t sometimes. And if they take everything away from me it wouldn't f*cking matter. Artist are to concerned about their well-being sometimes, Artist be too scared to stand-up for something, they scared to loose their house, they scared to loose they record deal....I sold my soul to the devil, I know its a crappy deal, it came with a few toys like a happy meal. I'm spaced out god, I be on that moon talk, I wonder if God ask Mike how to moon walk..."



3 comments:

  1. Trust! Jay-Z is not happy about this. Here comes another ritual. Kayne West IS not suppose to LEAK information! Here comes another ritual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woQZYhAxS90&feature=related

    http://63336.com go to this website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's merely attempting to lure in sympathetic followers.

    ReplyDelete