Monday, December 14, 2009

50 Cent Speaks...


Fifty recently interviewed with Esquire Magazine and provided the following feedback, which seems more like a list of quotes.


Here's the jist of his interview:

If I'd had a choice, I would've been a college kid. I would've majored in business.

People who raise their hands deserve to be ahead of people who don't.

I sign autographs because there will be a moment when no one asks me to.

Don't wait for them to tell you. Tell them.

Money is not going to make you happy. A new idea is what makes you happy.

Obama takes away the excuses.

The best businessmen in the world make a bad deal sometimes. And it's not usually in a boardroom. Most of them marry the wrong woman. That business deal is the worst business deal of all.

Jay-Z is as politically correct as some of the politicians. He's safe. There's points when you're acquiring financing, you make adjustments. He's made those adjustments. It's his choice. For me, it's not a necessity.

No comments:

Post a Comment